Welcome to our blog

Welcome to the Brown Family blog! We've created this website to share our special moments with family and friends far and near...so thanks for coming and don't forget to leave your comments!

In the cookies of life, brothers are the chocolate chips!

In the cookies of life, brothers are the chocolate chips!

Nicholas Craig

Nicholas Craig

Noah Anthony

Noah Anthony
"Celebrate we will, because life is short but sweet for certain"...Dave Matthews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I truly enjoyed the time I got to spend with the boys while they had off for Spring break. We were very busy doing all kinds of fun things, and I made sure we didn't go into one clothing or food store the entire week to avoid any complaining! ;)


We had a beautiful Easter filled with fun, laughter and best of all, FAMILY!


Noah dying his Easter eggs


Nick decided to draw on his this year



The finished product


We went to my Mom's for dinner on Easter Saturday. She hid eggs for all the kids to find.


Look what I found!

Cousins Noah, Nick and Nora


Next it was time for the annual "Egg Conking Contest"! Rich explains the rules.


I held onto the top spot until Rich dethroned me. Here he takes on Pop Pop.


Then he took on Nick, who beat him out to become this years victor. This picture cracks me up because of Craig's pose in the background!




Blowing bubbles in the backyard. It was such a nice day!




Whee!


After dinner Mom and I went to the St. David's Easter vigil to hear Rich as cantor. It was a beautiful service.



Look what the Easter bunny brought us!


Noah checking out his basket


Nick opening the eggs the Easter bunny hid




Nick helped me ice the cupcakes for dessert...he comes from a long line of pipers!




Nest cupcake

Peep cupcake



We spent Easter Sunday down the shore with Craig's side of the family.


One more egg hunt...



We are so blessed to have such wonderful families!

No comments: